The Sangeet Mahotsav' set of 6 figurines from the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection is inspired by the marvellous folk musicians of Rajasthan and their awe-inspiring folk music. This trio of folk musicians has been handcrafted in iron by the artisan. The figurines depict a trio of musicians, clad in vibrant turbans and multicoloured traditional attires. These metallic gold figurines have been handpainted by the artisan with intricate traditional Rajasthani motifs. These Showpieces perfectly embody the spirit of the wandering folk musicians. Perfect to place on tables and shelves or as gifts during festivals for your loved ones, these Showpieces will liven up your home with the songs of the homeland.
Size of each- 11 Length X 6 Width X 18 Height ( centimeters)
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- This curio depicts an exquisitely crafted folk musician adorning traditional attires along with vibrant turbans playing the dholak, thaal and veena at a celebration.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpieces for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
- Inspired by Rajasthani folk musicians.
- Can be placed anywhere in your living room or on shelves to add an ethnic element to your décor aesthetic.
- Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- The product is a part of the 'Songs of the Homeland' collections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.